Monday 9 June 2014

Interactive Multimedia

INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA is the same as (WEB DESIGN)
The adobe that we use is Adobe Flash in this subject. 
-  Design
-  Develop
-  Interactivity design
-  Interface
    *Graphic design : illustration, photoshop
    *Animation
    *Icons / Buttons
    *Sound
    *Background music
-  Programming
-  Flash
-  Action script

Task 1
Find one Flash Website and give a comment / reasons.

Demo Link
http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/42786.html

Website Link
http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-cms-templates/42786.html

Photo Of Flash Website


I choose this website become my idea to make my own website because of the layout and the design of this website impress me.


Task 2
Interface Design
Choose one topic and research about it.
My topic is about Cafe (Thymes Cafe)


SIDE MAP




TEMPLATES SKETCHES



Next, I need to do the templates for my website in Adobe Illustrator.

INTRO

ABOUT US

OUR MENU

CHEF

CONTACT

LOCATION


After that, I do the animation like put a song for my website and the music at each button, the scene and also create the design and image at Adobe Flash for making the website become interesting.

INTRO


ABOUT US


OUR MENU



CHEF


CONTACT


LOCATION


After all of that. I save it into "SWF" for making this layout become real website.





-FINISH-








No comments:

Post a Comment